UNWTO Students’ League - Register
REGISTRATION FOR 2021 GLOBAL UNWTO STUDENTS LEAGUE
New deadline for registration: 30 April 2021
Schools/Students/Team interested in participating must fill-in the corresponding evaluation form and attach the corresponding required documents.
Only 1 submission per Institution for each age category will be accepted and will need an an official support letter from the Institution they represent, clearly stating the names of the students/team members.
Students/Education & Training Institutions from UN Member States**
** Submissions from Students/Institutions located in a territory that is the subject of a dispute of sovereignty or other, before the United Nations will not be considered.
The applications will also include:
11-13 yrs-old - Registration per Institution (this allows for participation from 1 or multiple students)
- Support letter from the Institution presenting the Student
Teams (High School, Undergraduates and Master Degree)
- Breakdown of the team (representative teacher + 5 students)
- Resume of each team member
- Photo of each team member (white background)
- Short, 1-minute video introducing and showcasing the Institution and the team
- Support letter from the University presenting the Team
Public bodies from UN Member States or private companies interested in participating by becoming sponsors and providing monthly challenges to be solved by the students can direct their request to UNWTO.