Students’ League - Who
Can you resolve the current challenges of the Tourism Sector?
- UNWTO Partner Institutions: Education & Training Institutions from UN Member States that are UNWTO Affiliate Members or/and that hold a UNWTO.TedQual Certificated Programme at the moment of the League.
- Other non-partner Institutions can participate for 1 year.
- 1 Team per Institution supported by the Institution with an official letter
- Students in the corresponding study level for each Challenge
- Teams of 5 permanent members + the possibility to draw-in 1 extra team member from another degree, etc according to the level of studies established for the particular National, Regional or Global League.
*Students who have completed previous degrees in other subjects will not be accepted in order to maintain the impartiality of age groups and life experience between teams
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Teams must be effective communicators and have a good understanding and defend the Global Tourism Code of Ethics and SDGs
- 2021 Categories soon to be published
Stakeholders to present the challenges:
- Stakeholders to present the challenges
- National Tourism Administration – National Tourism Organization
- Tourism Destinations
- Private Sector Companies (Hotel Chains, Transport companies, etc)
- 2021 Challenges soon to be published