Students’ League - Who
- UNWTO Partner Institutions: Education & Training Institutions that are UNWTO Affiliate Members or/and that hold a UNWTO.TedQual Certificate at the moment of the League.
- Other non-partner Institutions can participate for 1 year. The number of non-partner Institutions can never exceed 50% of the partner Institutions participating.
- 1 Team per University (1st-come/1st-served basis)
- Students in their before-last or last year of undergraduate degree studies from UNWTO Partner Institutions
- Teams of 5 permanent members + the possibility to draw-in 1 extra team member from another degree, etc per challenge.
- each team individual should be in charge of one part of the challenge proposed and inform the organization on these different roles at the beginning of the monthly challenge.
- Team mandatory characteristics:
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Teams must be effective communicators and have a good understanding and defend the Global Tourism Code of Ethics and SDGs
Stakeholders to present the challenges
- National Tourism Administration – National Tourism Organization
- Tourism Destinations
- Private Sector Companies (Hotel Chains, Transport companies, etc)