Students’ League - Rules
The Tourism world needs your ideas and innovation
- The participating Institution/Teams will register via the online registration forms by filling-in all the required data and attaching all the necessary documents before the published deadline. Registration does not confirm participation. Once the registration period is closed, a screening of registrations will be carried out and only those students who have been accepted will receive a Confirmation of participation email.
- The participating Institution or Teams will be presented via the UNWTO Students’ League online Platform following the published League Calendar.
- The Rules of the League are published on the UNWTO Students' League Platform and by participating, the Institution/Student/Teams automatically accept them.
- The Challenges (to be solved by students/teams) will be uploaded on the mentioned online platform on the date published in the League Calendar.
- Teams will have a set amount of time to present their solution online following the indications on content and format given for each Challenge/study level
- The Teams will use the English language to present/write their solutions
- Teams will win points for their solutions, based on the Jury Evaluation
- The top 4 teams at the end of each League (National, Regional or Global) will participate in the online UNWTO Students’ League Global Final4 Competition (if corresponding).
- The winning teams from the National and Regional Final4 Competition will then participate in a Global Grand Final that UNWTO will organize once a year (if corresponding). The minimum nº of students to participate in the Global Grand Final will be published beforehand for each National League