LUTC Writing Competition 2021
If you want to develop talent, You have to nurture talent”
Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management, in collaboration with Leading University Tourist Club, is organizing a writing competition to celebrate the World Tourism Day-2021 as a writing talent development platform.
• We’re looking for exceptional and informative articles! If you think you can write a meaningful composition, this is your golden opportunity.
The writing contest is divided into two levels.
Level 1: For undergrad and postgrad students of Bangladesh.
Level 2: For college students of Bangladesh.
• All entries must be in English.
• Only one entry per person is acceptable.
• All work must be original and unaided.
• Credit must be given were due.
• All entries must contain a suitable title, name of the participant, contact number, university and study area.
• Word limitation: 700-1200 for Level 1 & 500-800 for Level 2.
• Plagiarism: Up to 15% acceptable.
• LUTC reserves the right to use entries for publication or promotional purposes.
• LUTC reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it deems inappropriate.
🟠 Winner Selection
Our Honorable judges will select 03 most talented and unique writers from each level, those who get excellent honorary souvenirs. The 1st place winner's article will be published in the Magazine of Leading University Tourist Club and will be awarded with a gift box worth of 3000/TK for level 1 and 2000/TK for level 2.
🟠 For Submission
The last date of submission is 15th September 2021. The attachment or file should be named by the participant’s name & the subject of the email must be ‘LUTC Writing Competition 2021 Level 1/2’. The attachment should be sent in DOC & PDF file via email to
🟠 Preferred Area:
1.Emerging Tourism Trends,
2.Post Pandemic Possibilities of Tourism,
3.Rejuvenation of Tourism Attractions,
4.Tourism for Inclusive Growth.