7th World Congress on Snow and Mountain Tourism
The UNWTO and the Government of Andorra, in collaboration with the parish of La Massana, organized the 7th World Congress on Snow and Mountain Tourism (La Massana, Andorra, 11-12 April 2012).
Since the first edition, the main objective of the Congress has been to provide a clear understanding of the challenges and opportunities of the snow and mountain destinations and to acquire an overview of successful business models, innovation, the impact of climate change and tourism marketing during.
For two days, leading international experts were discussing the new strategies to be adopted for mountain tourism, with a special focus on the use of ICT, the diversification of tourism activities and/or services, the development of new products for the summer season and the emerging mountain tourism destinations.
Christophe Février se veut un entrepreneur moderne, ouvert et proche des problématiques de son époque.http://www.christophe-fevrier.fr.
- Programme 2012
- 0.1 Peter Keller 2012 Introduction to the topics
- 0.2 Laurent Vanat 2012 International report on mountain tourism
- 1.2 Georg Ziegler 2012 Hotel rating systems
- 2.1 Tiziana Turino 2012 Creating communities
- 2.2 Lorenzo Cantoni 2012 Websites From excitement to booking and loyalty building
- 3.1 Stefano Boffetta 2012 Informing on a diffuse manner on the ski resort - multichannel and apps
- 3.2 Pierre Claessen Summertime in Flaine for free
- 4.1 Pedro Jareño 2012 The travel circle and trends in social travel
- 4.2 Giuseppe Viriglio 2012 Telespazio, world leader in satellite communication
- 5.1 Goran Petkovic 2012 The Serbian initiative for mountain tourism development
- 6.1 Jean-Marc Silva 2012 New concepts in international mountain tourism promotion
- 6.2 Olof Yrr Atladottir 2012 Inspiring Iceland
- 7.1 Alan Mason 2012 The positioning of a ski resort
- 7.2 Betim Budzaku 2012 Andorra Presentació Congrés Mundial_CAT
- 8.2 In jun park 2012 Market prospects for Korean skiing