8th UNWTO/PATA Forum on Tourism Trends and Outlook Enhancing Connectivity in Tourism
The forum will provide a platform for governments, industry and academics to share information, to analyse global trends and the broader environment impacting on tourism, and to map out the appropriate course of actions.
The two-day forum will be divided into two sessions:
• The technical sessions (on the first day) are aimed at a selected audience. The session will provide practitioners and academics with the opportunity to exchange the latest tourism research results, trends and views on tourism development with best practices and examples from both public and private sector perspective.
• The plenary sessions (on the second day) are open to a broad audience. These sessions, conducted by renowned international speakers from the tourism sectors, will be devoted to the current issues in tourism of the year.
The Forum is aimed at participants from the following areas:
• Senior tourism policy, management, marketing and research officials from National Tourism Administrations, National Tourism Organizations, regional and local Tourism Administrations and Tourism Organizations
• Practitioners from tourism industries (tour operators, hotels, transport services, financial bodies, consultancy firms, etc.
• Research institutions and universities
To view previous years information, please visit here.
Please find related documents for this year´s forum as below: