OPEN CALL: Uzbekistan 2021
UNWTO Academy is looking for 4 EXPERTS for a serie of ONLINE Masterclasses in the areas of business recovery, packaging, marketing, and safety and hygiene to be held in September 2021, with the following competencies:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in Russian and English
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in using Zoom platform
- proven experience in Online education
This UNWTO Training Programme in the Republic of Uzbekistan on Tourism Support Masterclasses for Tourism MSMEs is within the COVID-19 framework and has an aim to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic by assisting tourism MSMEs in adapting to the new realities of the tourism and travel industry. Each Masterclass has a duration of 75-minutes and includes a 45-minute lecture + 30-minute Q&A session.
The experts of the above-mentioned Masterclasses are expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare and develop the documents and content for the Masterclass over a lapsed time of 4 weeks
- participate actively and effectively with participants
- write a report, with recommendations for further initiatives of similar characteristics
If you wish to apply, please fill out an expert's application form before 2nd August 2021.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.