UNWTO.QUEST AUDITORS - from MAY 2023 - United Arab Emirates
UNWTO Academy is looking for 2 auditors for the UNWTO.QUEST online pre-audit process of a DMO in the United Arab Emirates, which is to start in May 2023.
The auditors must:
- have been trained as a quality auditor for tourism destination management organizations
- have participated in at least one onsite audit for tourism destination management organizations
- have at least 15 years of public/private experience in aspects related to Tourism Destination Management
- have at least 10 years of experience in Tourism training and especially in Tourism Destination Management
- have a solid knowledge of UNWTO programmes, especially UNWTO.QUEST and UNWTO Academy
- speak and work in English (native level) and, preferably, have good knowledge of Arabic
The candidates selected are to pre-audit (online) a DMO in the United Arab Emirates, with the support and supervision of the UNWTO Academy, completing the following tasks:
- organize and coordinate the work plan
- request documentation for the audit
- analyze the DMO’s documentation
- assess the situation of the DMO according to the 3 areas of competence of UNWTO.QUEST
- identify gaps and opportunities for improvement to meet the criteria and standards of UNWTO.QUEST
- propose recommendations and improvements
- write a report with an improvement proposal
- carry out other tasks required and necessary for the proper development of this pre-audit process
If you wish to apply, fill out this form: https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/NOBU5k before 25th April 2023.
NOTE only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.