Guest Professors to co-deliver a course at master’s level on Trends and Issues in Tourism and Leisure
UNWTO Academy is looking for GUEST PROFESSORS to co-deliver a course at master’s level on Trends and Issues in Tourism and Leisure offered by the Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM) in collaboration with UNWTO Academy.
UNWTO Academy is looking for GUEST PROFESSORS to co-deliver the following course at master’s level:
TRENDS AND ISSUES IN TOURISM AND LEISURE.
This course is to be delivered online on March and April 2022 (exact dates to be confirmed). The course runs for 3 hours per day, from 1930 to 2235 Macao time (11:30 to 14:35 GMT). The guest professor will share half of the teaching, i.e., 1.5 hours per day. The course is part of the following programmes: MSc in International Tourism Management, MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management, and Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism Management, all offered by the Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM).
Candidates interested in this position are to:
- have a doctoral degree in Tourism Management or related field,
- be holding a position of Professor in an accredited university within the area of Tourism Management, in particular, in Leisure Management,
- have proven teaching and professional experience of at least 10 years, with knowledge of the Tourism Leisure sector from different perspectives,
- have proven experience in online higher education,
- have broad international, and private and public experience,
- be able to work and speak fluently in English,
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner,
- preferably, know the tourism reality of the Asia Pacific region, and
- preferably, have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes.
With the support and supervision of UNWTO Academy, the selected candidate should offer the following services:
- co-deliver the course on “Trends and Issues in Tourism and Leisure” according to the curricula provided by the Institute,
- prepare all the documentation relevant to the course and requested by the Institute,
- establish qualifications complying with the guidelines of the Institute, and
- write the final report which would include recommendations and suggestions.
If you wish to apply for the above-mentioned assignment, please fill out the following online application form before 31st October 2021. All candidates will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed will be contacted.
If you have any problems with your application form, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org