Call closed - UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS for a series of ONLINE Workshops
UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS for a series of ONLINE Workshops in the areas of digital tourism product and online marketing strategy to be held for Georgia in January 2022, with the following competencies:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in using Zoom platform
- proven experience in online education
These workshops are part of the UNWTO Training Programme in Georgia organised for SME entrepreneurs and leaders in tourism to strengthen and complement the existing offered created by the Georgian National Tourism Administration.
Each workshop has a duration of 2 days and include 4/6 hours a day of lecture based on the theoretical and practical UNWTO Academy methodology.
The experts of the above-mentioned workshops are expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare and develop the content and documents for the Training Programme over a lapsed time of 4 weeks;
- prepare the presentations for the delivery;
- deliver the workshop while participating actively and effectively with participants, and
- write an evaluation report, with recommendations for further initiatives of similar characteristics.
If you wish to apply, please fill out an expert's form before 19th December 2021.
If you have any problems or queries, do not hesitate to write to [email protected]
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.