Call closed - UNWTO Academy is looking for 2 EXPERTS for an onsite 3-day UNWTO Executive Training initiative on Tourism Digital Transmission
UNWTO Academy is looking for 2 EXPERTS for an onsite 3-day UNWTO Executive Training initiative on Tourism Digital Transmission: the Future is coming to be held in Beijing (P.R.C) from 3rd to 5th December 2021, with the following competencies:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English and Chinese
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
This UNWTO 3-day workshop on Tourism Digital Transmission: the Future is coming to be delivered in Beijing (P.R.C.) aims at giving a global scope of smart tourism and the practice of tourism digitization. Also, it is expected that a dialogue platform be constructed between government, academy, and industry in order to introduce new digital transformation concepts and methodologies to enhance the capabilities for digital marketing.
This 3-day workshop will develop the following concepts:
- Day 1: The Integration of Tourism and the Latest Technologies
- Day 2: Digital Marketing Applications and Solutions
- Day 3: Field Trips & Discussions on Digital Attraction Standards in China
The experts are expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- Prepare and develop the documents and content for the workshops over a lapsed time of 7 weeks.
- Participate actively and effectively with participants.
- Write a report, with recommendations for further initiatives of similar characteristics.
If you wish to apply, please fill out the application form before 15 October 2021.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to email@example.com
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.