TOURISM and TECHNOLOGY
UNWTO Academy is seeking for qualified established companies to support the creation of a high-quality video for the initiative on tourism and technology as well as additional material in PPT format, explaining how to link tourism with NFTs and the crypto economy.
With the aim of supporting the tourism sector global recovery, UNWTO Academy is continuously working on training and capacity building initiatives. This time, focusing on the connection of tourism and technology as drivers for a more sustainable and innovative world.
To this end, UNWTO Academy requires the production of:
- A high-quality video of 5 minutes maximum to engage the tourism innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem, namely: Governments, institutions, corporations, investors, entrepreneurs (start-ups and Small and Medium Enterprises), education centres, and innovation hubs/accelerators.
- Supporting material in PPT format explaining how to link tourism with NFTs and the crypto economy.
The objectives for the support of the video production and the supporting material is to provide services and actions focused on:
- Creative concept and visual identity of the video
- Design and edition of the video
- Content and design of the presentation (PPT)
The selected company will provide the following services:
- Creative concept and script on tourism and technology: the connection amongst the sector and blockchain, cryptocurrencies, NFTs, metaverse, virtual reality, augmented reality, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
- Stock material
- Edition (motion graphics, etc)
- Voice over (British English)
- Presentation (PPT) PPT explaining how to link tourism with NFTs and the crypto economy.
If you wish to apply for the above-mentioned assignment, please complete this eForm, with your proposal attached before 26 September 2022.
If you have any problems, you can contact us at [email protected].
All candidates will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed will be contacted.