Online Certificate Programme: Principles of Nature-based Tourism Destinations
UNWTO Academy is looking for a AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION COMPANY to participate in the co-creation of a 40 hour audio-visual content for Online Certificate Programme on “Principles of Nature-based Tourism Destinations”. Audio-visual content for the project will be heterogeneous in format, including videos, podcasts and other interactive learning tools which the company will help develop, create, edit, quality test and upload to the UNWTO Tourism Online Academy. This Online Certificate Programme should be composed of different modules and imparted in a period of 3-5 weeks. Students dedication is expected not to exceed 2-3 hrs per module.
Applicant companies are expected to have the following competences:
- Be able to work in English fluently across its structure;
- Have proven experience in creating content in interactive formats, including videos, podcasts and other learning tools - other innovative learning tools proposed by the applicants will be highly evaluated;
- Have proven experience in similar online education projects, specially with world-class universities or business schools;
- Have broad international, and private and public experience;
- Preferably know the tourism reality of different regions;
- Preferably have high level of awareness concerning international issues;
- Preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes;
If you wish to apply, please fill out the application form before 25 September the 2023.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to write to [email protected] .
Please, be aware that ALL CANDIDACIES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED, BUT ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.