UNWTO Academy is looking for GUEST PROFESSORS to co-deliver the following course at master’s level: DESTINATION AND ATTRACTIONS MANAGEMENT
UNWTO Academy is looking for guest professors to co-deliver the following course at master’s level: Destination and Attractions Management. This course is to be delivered online from February, 14th to March 20th in 2023. The course runs for 3 hours per day from 19:30 to 22:35 Macao time (11:30 to 14:35 GMT). The guest professor will share half of the teaching, i.e. 1.5 hours per day. The course is part of the following programmes: Master of Science in International Tourism Management, Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management and Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism Management offered by the Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM).
The candidates interested in this position are to :
- Have a doctoral degree in tourism management or related field
- Be holding a position of Professor in an accredited university within the area of tourism management, in particular in tourism destination management.
- Have proven teaching and professional experience of at least 10 years, with knowledge of the destination and attraction sector from different perspectives
- Have proven experience in online higher education
- Have broad international, and private and public experience
- Be able to work and speak fluently in English
- Have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- Preferably know the tourism reality of the Asia Pacific region
- Preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
With the support and supervision of UNWTO Academy, the selected candidate is to:
- Co-deliver the course on “Destination and Attractions Management” according to the curricula provided by the Institute
- Prepare all the documentation relevant to the course and requested by the Institute
- Establish qualifications complying with the guidelines of the Institute
- Write the final report which would include recommendations and suggestions
If you wish to apply for the above-mentioned assignment, please fill out the following online application form before November 15th, 2022. All candidates will be considered and evaluated, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any problems with your application form, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com