Experts for MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) on Tourism International Law
UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS to participate in the creation of a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) on Tourism International Law, during 2021, with the following competencies:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of different regions
- preferably have high level of awareness concerning international issues
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in Online education
The facilitators of the above-mentioned course are expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- Create, in collaboration with the other facilitators, the content of a MOOC on Tourism International Law
If you wish to apply, please fill out this expert’s application form before 12th March 2021.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to email@example.com
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.