Experts for a serie of ONLINE Webinars and Workshops
UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS for a serie of ONLINE Webinars and Workshops in the areas of digital transformation and digital management skills, e-marketing, tour guiding and new trends for the post-covid realities to be held in November 2021, with the following competencies:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in using Zoom platform
- proven experience in Online education
This UNWTO Training Programme in Georgia aims especially at assisting tourism governments and tourism businesses to adapt their services to meet the post COVID-19 working conditions in terms of health, safety, and restoration of consumer confidence; and promote tourism governance, public-private partnerships, and collaborative efforts for tourism recovery, including crisis preparedness and management systems, protocols, and skills.
Each Webinar has a duration of 75-minutes and includes a 45-minute lecture + 30-minute Q&A session.
Each Workshop has a duration of 2 days and includes 5 hours of lecture with interactive Q&A session with participants.
The experts of the above-mentioned Webinars / Workshops are expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare and develop the documents and content for the Training Programme over a lapsed time of 4 weeks
- participate actively and effectively with participants
- write a report, with recommendations for further initiatives of similar characteristics
If you wish to apply, please fill out an expert's application form before 8th October 2021.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.