EXPERTS for the development and delivery of a series of training programmes for the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism of the United Republic of Tanzania
UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS for the development and delivery of a series of training programmes for the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism of the United Republic of Tanzania.
UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS for the development and delivery of a series of training programmes for the United Republic of Tanzania Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism on Tourism International Digital Marketing and Communications to be delivered on different dates from October to December 2022.
The project is divided into 2 phases, as follows
- Phase 1: Webinars on
- Introduction to International digital Marketing and Communications
- Web development for Tourism MSMs
- Content Marketing
- E-commerce: B2B & B2C
- Web Position: SEO/SEM
- Social Media: B2B & B2C
- Web analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Phase 2: Onsite sessions on
- Online situation Analysis and Strategy development for Tourism MSMs
- How to develop and implement an agile action plan for E-commerce setting up
- Online Marketing tools: Content Marketing, Web development and social media
- Online events creation: How to attract international customers
- Sales optimization: Web Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Customer Relationship
- Management (CRM).
Experts are expected to have the following competences:
- Have proven experience on the topic of the initiative;
- have broad international, and private and public experience;
- be able to work and speak fluently in English;
- have very good experience on teaching and training;
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner;
- preferably, know the tourism reality of the region;
- preferably, have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes;
- have proven experience in using Zoom platform and in online education.
Experts are also expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare the proposed structure and scheduling of the training programme(s) assigned;
- develop the content and materials for the training programme(s) assigned;
- deliver the training programme(s) assigned; and
- write and submit the final report(s) with recommendations.
If you wish to apply, please fill out an application form before 20 September 2022.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to [email protected] All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.