Global Tourism Innovation Forum
14 - 17 February 2023 | Expo Tel Aviv. (Address - Rokach Blvd 101 Tel Aviv 6121002)
Tourism and innovation do not always go hand in hand. The tourism industry is based on human contact, where personal service has a significant part of the customer experience. The innovation world, in general, and technological innovation, in particular, have undergone substantial changes in recent years.
The tourism industry is facing vast challenges, in the post-Covid-19 pandemic world. Technological breakthroughs, changes in habits, and the threat of future pandemics and emergencies, together with the shortage of human capital, all require innovative solutions worldwide.
Israel, a leading country in the start-up world, in collaboration with the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), is organizing the Global Tourism Innovation Forum that will take place in Tel Aviv on February 14-17, 2023.
The GTI Forum will examine the connection between the world of tourism and the world of innovation and technology. Together we will discuss the following topics:
- How innovation and technology can help solve labor shortages
- Women leading innovation and entrepreneurship
- The role of the regulator in creating innovation
- Smart mobility
- Improving the tourist experience with the help of technologies
- Innovation in tourism products with an emphasis on social sustainability