New destinations, products and opportunities to restart tourism in the Mediterranean
Travel with us through the Mediterranean and discover new destinations, products and opportunities to restart tourism. Join now our special webinar organised on 27 September to celebrate the World Tourism Day.
During a 1-hour event to take place from 11.00 to 12.00 (Rome time), the EU-funded "ENI CBC Med" Programme will offer you the opporunity to visit stunning places which potential as tourism destination is being enhanced thanks to our funding:
- The artisanal salinas of Anfeh, located in North Lebanon, which revitalization and business diversification through the MedArtSal also involves sustainable tourism development;
- The village of Jab’a (جبعة) along the Palestinian Heritage Trail in Palestine where the CROSSDEV project is actively working to boost tourism attractiveness and associate local communities in benefitting from tourism-related income.
In the second part, we will engage with young people who are currently developing or have developed new and innovative products to upgrade tourism experience and are being supported by the MED GAIMS and [email protected] projects:
- Kevin Hani (Lebabon), co-founder of TripnTap website for outdoor activities;
- Sondos Al Rqibat, co-creator of the Gadara Spinner, a board game which immerses players in the history and heritage of the archological site of Umm Qais, Jordan;
- Claudia Tola (Italy), co-founder of TourMyTable, a platform to connect locals and tourists through food.
Finally, we will hear from the soon-to-be published financial opportunities of the MEDUSA project to support the creation of adventure tourism products.
Be surprised by a different Mediterranean and register now: https://bit.ly/3EtlDkQ