CROATIA Tourism MSMEs
UNWTO Academy is looking for 1 EXPERT for the development and delivery of 3 one-day training programmes for CROATIA Tourism MSMEs.
UNWTO Academy is looking for 1 EXPERT for the development and delivery of 3 one-day training programmes for CROATIA Tourism MSMEs, on Business Planning and Financial Management and Effective Communication (to regain customer trust and confidence), with the following competences:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in using Zoom platform
- proven experience in online education
This UNWTO Training Programme in Croatia for Tourism MSMEs is organised within the COVID-19 framework and has an aim to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic by assisting Tourism MSMEs in adapting to the new realities of the industry. Each training programme has a duration of approximately 2 hours which include a 90-minute lecture + 30-minute Q&A session.
The expert of the above-mentioned training programmes is expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare the proposed structure and scheduling of the training programme (Deadline 29/1/22)
- develop the content and materials for the training programmes (Deadline 10/2/22)
- deliver the 3 training programmes (3rd week of February 2022)
- write and submit the final training reports with recommendations (Deadline 28/2/22)
If you wish to apply, please fill out an expert's application form before 21 January 2022.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.