Call closed: Croatia Tourism MSMEs
UNWTO Academy is looking for 1 EXPERT for the development and delivery of 3 one-day training programmes for CROATIA Tourism MSMEs.
UNWTO Academy is looking for 1 EXPERT for the development and delivery of 3 one-day training programmes for CROATIA Tourism MSMEs, on 1) Basic Financial Management and Business Planning, 2) How to operate more profitably and 3) Effective Customer Communication with the following competences:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in using Zoom platform
- proven experience in online education
This UNWTO Training Programme in Croatia for Tourism MSMEs is organised within the COVID-19 framework and has an aim to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic by assisting Tourism MSMEs in adapting to the new realities of the industry. Each training programme has a duration of approximately 2 hours which include a 90-minute lecture + 30-minute Q&A session.
The expert of the above-mentioned training programmes is expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare the proposed structure and scheduling of the training programmes
- develop the content and materials for the training programmes
- deliver the 3 training programmes
- write and submit the final training reports with recommendations
If you wish to apply, please fill out an expert's application form before 28 February 2022.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.