COMPANY to conduct a training programme on guiding
UNWTO Academy is looking for a COMPANY to conduct a training programme on guiding for The Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority on different dates from March to June 2023.
Applicant companies are expected to have the following competences:
- Be able to work in English fluently across its structure;
- have experience on teaching and training;
- have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes;
- preferably have already been a collaborator of UNWTO Academy.
Applicants and its team are also expected to provide support regarding:
- Setting objectives, which are achievable and measurable;
- identifying the steps needed to achieve goals;
- prioritising tasks effectively;
- managing time effectively/using action planning skills;
- finding where the required information is available;
- finding quickly and easily solutions;
- taking the initiative;
- writing reports and other documents
- completing work to a deadline
- working with a team online and onsite, and independently;
- organising and motivate others;
- helping others to define problems;
- being sensitive to other people’s values and feelings;
- persevering when things are not working out;
- taking a positive attitude to frustration/failure;
- being flexible - prepared to adapt goals in the light of changing situations;
- accepting responsibility for mistakes/wrong decisions;
- making effective use of dress, conduct, speech;
- making a speech in front of an audience (thinking up an interesting way to put across your message, structuring your presentation, using audio-visual aids effectively, successfully building a rapport with your audience);
- accurately hearing what is said;
- being able to clarify and summarise what has been communicated; and
- having telephone skills (think through in advance what you want to say and keep business calls to the point.)
The selected company is expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of UNWTO Academy:
- Plan, select, coordinate, supervise and support the facilitators’ work before, during and after the development of the training programmes;
- coordinate with UNWTO Academy the development of the content;
- Provide certification to participants in collaboration with UNWTO Academy; and
- write a final report with the assessment of the course and recommendations for future projects.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to write to [email protected] .
Please, be aware that ALL CANDIDACIES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED, BUT ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.