COMPANY/Entity/Academic Institution to conduct a research project to produce the Global Tourism Investment Report
UNWTO Academy is looking for a COMPANY/Entity/Academic Institution to conduct a research project to produce the Global Tourism Investment Report.
General objectives of the report:
- To carry out the research project to produce the Global Tourism Investment Report.
- To showcase UNWTO existing work and knowledge related to tourism investment.
- To provide UNWTO Member states with the guidance related to policy developments affecting tourism investment attraction and promotion in the light of global uncertainties.
Specific Objectives of the Report
- To carry out global research which is focused on foreign direct investments (FDI) in tourism and the capital formation of its sub sectors.
- To provide a global overview and outlook of tourism investments, presenting data on both traditional and non-traditional investments.
- To analyse the current challenges and lessons learned from COVID-19 and for tourism investments.
- To analyse the paradigm shift within tourism investments vis a vis the agenda 2030 (People-Planet – Prosperity) in post COVID era researching on new frameworks to promote and facilitate tourism investments on these 3 areas.
- To showcase how tourism investments could contribute and accelerate the implementation of the agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals.
If you wish to apply, please kindly send your application with the financial proposal at [email protected] before May 22nd 2023.