Call: Lebanon open call for experts - Webinars
UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS for the development and delivery of 2 WEBINARS on “Management of Nature-based Tourism Destinations” held upon the request of the Ministry of Tourism of Lebanon which are to be delivered on different dates during October 2023.
The first webinar will cover the topic “Global trends on Nature-based tourism” and the second webinar will be focused on “Empowering women and young people: sustainable livelihoods through tourism in rural areas”.
Selected experts are expected to have the following competences:
- Have proven experience on the topic of the initiative;
- have broad international, private and public experience;
- be able to work and speak fluently in English and /or Arabic;
- have very good experience on teaching and training;
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner;
- preferably, know the tourism reality of the region;
- preferably, have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes;
- have proven experience in using Zoom platform and in online education.
Experts are also expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare the proposed structure and scheduling of the training programme(s) assigned;
- develop the content and materials for the training programme(s) assigned;
- deliver the training programme(s) assigned; and
- write and submit the final report(s) with recommendations.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to write to [email protected] .
Please, be aware that ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED, BUT ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.