Call: Lebanon open call for experts - Online - Certificate Programme
UNWTO Academy is looking for EXPERTS to participate in the content creation and delivery of a 40-hour content for Online Certificate Programme on “Principles of Nature-based Tourism Destinations”. Online materials are to be recorded on different dates, and first tests will take place during November/ December 2023.
This Online Certificate Programme should be composed of different modules and imparted in a period of 3-5 weeks. Students dedication is expected not to exceed 2-3 hours per module. Media content will be created by a collaborating company and will be heterogeneous in format, including videos, podcasts and other interactive learning tools as the experts deem appropriate based on the content.
Selected experts are expected to have the following competences:
- Have proven experience on the topic of the initiative;
- have broad international, private and public experience;
- be able to work and speak fluently in English;
- have very good experience on teaching and training;
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner;
- preferably, know the tourism reality of the region;
- preferably, have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes;
- have proven experience in designing online education.
Experts are also expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- Prepare, in coordination with other experts, the proposed structure and learning design of the training programme(s) assigned;
- Develop the content and materials for the training programme(s) assigned (including text, activities, visual support);
- Record the training programme(s) assigned; and
- Write and submit the final report(s) with recommendations.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to write to [email protected] .
Please, be aware that ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED, BUT ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.