DEVELOPMENT OF THE LEARNING TOOLS FOR A MOOC (MASSIVE OPEN ONLINE COURSE) ON TOURISM INTERNATIONAL LAW
UNWTO Academy is looking for PROPOSALS for the development of the learning tools for a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) on Tourism International Law, during 2021, with the following requisites:
- the MOOC should be composed of 4 different modules, to be imparted in a period of 4 weeks. Students dedication is expected not to exceed 2 hours per module
- the content for each module should be heterogenous in format: reading material, interactive activities and videos. Other innovative learning tools proposed by the applicants will be highly evaluated.
- As the basic content, as well as the experts on International Tourism Law participating in this mooc will be provided/hired by UNWTO.Academy, the proposal should be centered on:
- Learning design
- Content development (including video production and editing)
- Uploading and quality testing the final mooc to the UNWTO Tourism Online Academy
The following areas will also be considered in the selection process:
- proven experience on the area of the initiative
- proven experience in similar online education projects, specially with world-class universities or business schools
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English and Spanish
- preferably know the tourism reality of different regions
- preferably have high level of awareness concerning international issues
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
If you wish to apply, please fill out this expert’s application form before 16th March 2021.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.