2nd Euro-Asian Mountain Resorts Conference
The World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) and Ulsan Metropolitan City with support of the Government of the Republic of Korea are organizing the 2nd Euro-Asian Mountain Resorts Conference, in Ulsan, Republic of Korea (14 - 16 October 2015). Under the title “Paving the Way towards a Bright Future for Mountain Destinations” international experts will discuss current and future challenges, illustrate success stories and create once again a platform for exchange of innovative initiatives.
The Conference aims at providing an overview on the mountain tourism destinations within a broader context.
The focus of the Conference will be put on the following issues:
- Social and demographic challenges;
- Environmental, economic and cultural issues;
- Seasonality challenges;
- Better positioning in international markets;
- Management or marketing linkages with the neighboring towns and cities.
- National Tourism Administrations/Organizations;
- UNWTO Affiliate Members;
- Local authorities, municipalities and regional administrations in mountain areas;
- International and/ or regional associations/networks with focus on mountain development;
- Mountain destinations DMOs, regional DMOs;
- Cable car companies, ski resort developers and infrastructure providers;
- The hospitality industry;
- ICT providers;
- Academic institutions, scientists and experts related to mountain tourism research.
Contact: Mr. Sascha Stange ([email protected])
We hope to see you at the next edition of the Euro-Asian Mountain Resorts Conference in 2017 in Tbilisi, Georgia.