4th UNWTO International Conference on Tourism and the Media - Building new partnerships, Tunis, Tunisia, 12-13 November 2015
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the Government of Tunisia are organizing a conference on the theme: ''Tourism and the Media'', from November 12 to 13, 2015 in Tunis, Tunisia, at the invitation of the Tunisian Government. This conference is open to the participation of the UNWTO Member States, Affiliate Members of UNWTO and other invited delegations and other representatives of the tourism industry sector.
Find here the presentations and speeches of the Conference:
- Speech by Mr. Taleb Rifai, UNWTO Secretary-General
- Speech of H.E. Mrs. Salma Elloumi Rekik, Minister of Tourism and Handicrafts of Tunisia (in French only)
- Tourism from different Angles by Ms. Sandra Carvao, Chief Communications and Publications, UNWTO
- Keynote Speech by Mr. Jim Bittermann, CNN Senior European Correspondent
- Challenges when covering Tourism by Mr. Clemente Corona, Director Tu Gran Viaje
- Communication de crise by Ms. Nouha Belaid, Professor and Researcher
- Press Release: Media and tourism stakeholders gather in Tunisia to discuss how to enhance cooperation
Watch here the presentations and speeches of the Conference:
Watch the full conference on Youtube here
See the photos of conference on Flickr!
- ADDRESS BY JIM BITTERMANN