64th meeting of the Regional Commission for the Americas
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) in conjunction with the Guatemalan Tourism Institute (INGUAT) has the pleasure to invite UNWTO Members to the celebration of the statutory meeting 64th UNWTO Regional Commission for the Americas and the International Seminar on Destination Management - new challenges, new solutions, to be held from 15 to 17 May in La Antigua and Guatemala City, Guatemala. On this occasion, the International Seminar, scheduled to be held on 15 May, will precede the Commission Meeting, programmed for 16 May.
To register, please click here.
NOTE: In compliance with the United Nations system’s environmental protection policy, the working documents for both events will not be distributed on paper at the venue of the event. Therefore, the delegates are requested to bring their own set of documents provided below.
For further information about the International Seminar on Destination Management - new challeges, new solutions, please click here.
- Information note
- Preliminary sequence of activities
- Provisional Agenda
- 3. Report of the Secretary-General
- 4.2 Affiliate Members Activities
- 4.3 Framework Convention on Tourism Ethics
- 4.4 Ratification of the amendments to the Statutes
- 5. 2019, Year of Education, Skills and Jobs - UNWTO Academy Report
- 6. Report on the draft Statistical Framework for Measuring the Sustainability of Tourism
- 10. World Tourism Day 2018, 2019 & 2020
- 12. Place and date of the 65th Regional Commission meeting for the Americas
- Nominations and elections to statutory organs and their subsidiary bodies