63rd meeting of the UNWTO Regional Commission for the Americas
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) in conjunction with the National Secretariat of Tourism of Paraguay (SENATUR) has the pleasure to invite UNWTO Members to the celebration of the statutory meeting 63rd UNWTO Regional Commission for the Americas and the International Seminar on Women's Empowerment in the Tourism Sector, to be held on 12 and 13 April in Asunción (Paraguay). On this occasion, the International Seminar, scheduled to be held on 12th April, will precede the Commission Meeting, programmed for the 13th of April.
NOTE: In compliance with the United Nations system’s environmental protection policy, the working documents for both events will not be distributed on paper at the venue of the event. Therefore, the delegates are requested to bring their own set of documents provided below.
To register, please click here.
For further information about the International Seminar on Women's Empowerment in the Tourism Sector, please click here.
- Invitation in Guarani
- Preliminary sequence of activities - CAM and Seminar
- Information note
- 1. Provisional agenda
- 2. Communication of the Chairman of the Commission (Bahamas)
- 3. Report of the Secretary-General
- 3. Innovation and digital transformation - PPT (Spanish)
- 4. Report on the implementation of the General Programme of Work 2017-2018
- 4. Regional activities - PPT (Spanish)
- 5. Update on the Affiliate Member activities
- 5. ICF presentation
- 6.1. Report of the Committee on Tourism and Sustainability
- 6.2. Report of the Committee on Tourism and Competitiveness
- 6.3. Report of the Committee on Statistics and TSA
- 7. Other matters - Guatemala presentation (in Spanish)
- 8. Place and date of the 64th CAM
- Technical visits