6th UNWTO Global Conference on Wine Tourism
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the Government of Italy organized the 6th UNWTO Global Conference on Wine Tourism on 19-21 September 2022 in Alba, Italy.
Innovating in experiences, marketing and partnerships creates a wide range of opportunities for all members of the value chain at a critical moment for travelers, companies, authorities and locals when active participation and conscious thinking should enhance the value of wine tourism destinations and their environment.
Working towards this will be the key to the development of the sector and the satisfaction of people who will travel with wine as a motivation.
Building on UNWTO’s work on advancing tourism at the center of plans for recovery, under the theme 'What's next? Wine pairs with Innovation…', this annual Conference represented a unique opportunity for experts from across the growing field of wine tourism to work together to find concrete solutions to build back better and make tourism an enabler of the way forward towards a more sustainable, inclusive and resilient future for rural communities.
DAY 1 - 20/09
DAY 2 - 21/09
SEE YOU IN LA RIOJA, SPAIN IN 2023!
- Key Takeaways
- Speakers Profiles
- Wine Tourism in Italy, by Roberta Garibaldi
- Wine Tourism through a new lens, by Jana Kreilein
- Get inspired - Keynote by Julia Zuccardi
- Measuring Wine Tourism
- Workshop: Wine Tourism pairs with Sustainability, by Niklas Ridoff
- Workhop: Wine tourism pairs with Sustainability, by David Mora
- Workshop: Wine tourism pairs with Creativity, by Martin Hawke
- Workshop: Wine tourism pairs with Creativity, by Stefano Tulli
- Workshop: Wine tourism pairs with Communication, by Filippo Polidori
- Workshop: Wine tourism pairs with Communication, by Jana Kreilein
- General Information Note
- Previous editions