Join World Tourism Day 2022!
World Tourism Day 2022: Rethinking tourism
‘Rethinking Tourism” is the theme for World Tourism Day 2022. This year’s official celebration will be hosted by Indonesia, celebrating this opportunity to rethink how we do tourism for a more sustainable, inclusive and resilient sector.
We need you - to fully showcase the potential of tourism to create jobs for all and bring communities together.
Submit the high-resolution photos and videos that best portray the entire value chain, from souvenir makers to hostel managers to tour guide, and the power of tourism to generate growth in your country and the positive transformation it has driven for people.
WHAT KIND OF FOOTAGE
People are at the centre of everything we do. They build the tourism sector and make it a powerful platform for growth and understanding, so let’s give them the floor!
- Workers of the tourism sector
- Local communities
- Travelers engaging in local activities and events
📷 Photographs: at least 300 dpi.
🎥 Videos: no longer than 1 minute; at least 1080p.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Choose the photos and videos complying with the above.
- Send it to [email protected], specifying:
- Email subject: WTD 2022 footage (state name of your country)
- Contact person
- “Videos messages remain the intellectual property of their authors. By submitting them to UNWTO, authors hereby grant UNWTO an irrevocable, royalty-free and perpetual license right to use without restriction and reproduce all submitted materials, including without limitation the copying, transmission, distribution and publication in the UNWTO’s website and associated social-media platforms.
- Except where expressly stated, the videos posted on the UNWTO’s website and associated social-media platforms represent the views of their respective authors and not necessarily those of UNWTO.
- Under no circumstances shall the UNWTO be liable for the content of such video messages. The participant hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of video message submitted to #UNWTO and shall defend and hold UNWTO harmless from any action, claim, loss, damage, liability and/or expense arising from or connected to the infringement of intellectual property rights and personal data with respect to the material submitted.”