The 18 Master degree Teams working on the Rural Development Challenge will be able to gain insight and knowledge on the Rural village of Tabant, the village that has been selected by the Government of Morocco, as the village on which these students will map out the tourism value chain and create a methodology and strategy to untap the tourism potentiatl if this Rural Village.
They will receive first-hand information from:
- Sandra Carvao, Chief of the Tourism and Market INtelligence programem at UNWTO
- Mr. Fayçal Attabou, Moroccan Agency for Tourism Development, Chief of the Beni Mellal Khenifra Region
- Mme Sara Benabdellah, International relations, Moroccan National Tourism Office
- Mr. Wahb Louaqad, Promotion and actions Manager for the Beni Mellal Khenifra region
- M. Mohamed Boussaq, Specialized Guide in Ait Bouguemez Valley
- M. Ettaleb Mohamed, Specialized Guide in Ait Bouguemez Valley