Photography Competition. Theme- Natural and Cultural Heritage of the Karbi-Anglong
Tourism has a unique ability to ensure that nobody is left behind. This inclusiveness makes it possible for every culture to showcase its rich heritage and contribute to its upliftment. The vast range of scope provided by tourism opens up fresh ways of recognising and re-organizing the otherwise marginalized ethnic groups. Through tourism, we can present our social, cultural, political, and economic values to the world. Being endowed with an abundance of natural resources and scenic beauty , Karbi Anglong has enormous potential for developing tourism. To promote the rich natural and cultural heritage of the Karbi-Anglong within the national and international community, Government Model College, Deithor is organizing a photography competition on the occasion of World Tourism Day, 2021. Through this competition, we can represent our rich natural beauty and cultural traditions on the national and international front. Celebrating the universal human desire of traveling and exploring, we hope this year's tourism day will help us to re-discover Karbi Anglong and attract the world to this unexplored heaven.
Interested participants can submit their photographs through WhatsApp on or before 26th September 2021. Participants of all selected photographs will be awarded on 27th September and their photographs will be posted on our college website and Facebook official page.
Rules for the competition:
1.The photograph should be strictly based on the theme of the competition.
2. Each participant can submit only one photograph in JPEG format.
3. Edited, downloaded and copied photographs will not be accepted.
4. Only mobile photography is allowed. Use of other devices as such DSLR will not be allowed.
5. Along with the photo, participant's name, address with contact details, location of the photograph, certificate of originality of the photograph, and importance of the place/event should be mentioned clearly.
6. The decision of the Judges will final one.
Theme- Natural and Cultural Heritage of
Last date of Submission- 26th September,
2021 before 4 PM.
WhatsApp Number- 8876414352, 9101618198