UNWTO Academy is looking for 1 EXPERT for an online UNWTO Academy Talk
UNWTO Academy is looking for 1 EXPERT for an online UNWTO Academy Talk on Tourism Development in a Post-pandemic Period to be held in December 2021, with the following competencies:
- proven experience on the topic of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in English
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in using Zoom platform
- proven experience in online education
This UNWTO Academy Talk, to be delivered from Beijing (P.R.C) on Tourism Development in a Post-pandemic Period aims at discussing the impact of COVID-19 to the industry from a comprehensive industrial perspective with in-depth views of industry leaders from travel companies, hotel chains, government officials as well as tourism academies.
This 1-day masterclass will develop the following topics:
Morning Session: The impact of the covid-19 pandemic on tourism sector and its recovery from different perspectives
- Speech 1: Chinese Policy Adjustment in Tourism Sector to Eliminate the Impact by the Pandemic
- Speech 2: Tourism Recovery from Covid-19: International Destination Experiences
- Speech 3 Tourism Recovery from Covid-19: Industry Perspectives
Afternoon Session: Tourism recovery and the new trends in APEC region.
- Speech 4: An index model to evaluate the recovery status of the regional tourism market
- Speech 5: Regional cooperation on cross-border tourism market reopening and policy adjustment
- Speech 6: New trends of tourists’ behaviour from OTA’s perspective
The expert is expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- Prepare and develop the documents and content for the masterclass over a lapsed time of 2 weeks.
- Participate actively and effectively with participants.
- Write a report, with recommendations for further initiatives of similar characteristics.
If you wish to apply, please fill out the application form before 8 November 2021.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.