COLLABORATOR IN ORGANIZATION AND OPERATION OF ZOOM WEBINARS AND VIRTUAL CONFERENCES
UNWTO Academy is looking for a COLLABORATOR IN ORGANIZATION AND OPERATION OF ZOOM WEBINARS AND VIRTUAL CONFERENCES for the period of 45 day, with the following competencies:
- Proven experience in using Zoom platform
- Proven experience in Online education
- English / Spanish proficiency
- Being able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer competencies
- Preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO’s work and programmes
The collaborator with the above-mentioned skills is expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- work with deadlines
- carry-out projects within different time zones
- give technical and logistical support to all parties involved in the project
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd July 2020.
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.