Experts for a UNWTO Training Programme in Egypt on “Building Resilience of Tourism Enterprises”
UNWTO Academy is looking for FIVE EXPERTS ( four experts from Egypt and/or MENA Region + one international expert) for a UNWTO Training Programme in Egypt on “Building Resilience of Tourism Enterprises” with focus on Tourist Safety and Security, Health and Hygiene for the Tourism Sector for managerial level in tourism industry with knowledge and experience to develop tailor-made training programmes on Customer Care and liquidity management in coordination with UNWTO Academy.
This Training Programme is designed for different stakeholders from governmental and private sector with an aim to strengthen and complement the existing offer created by the Ministry of Tourism of the Arab Republic of Egypt and will be delivered through a set of different ONLINE training activities (webinars and online course) with a possibility to include online session in further stage of the programme.
All experts applying for UNWTO Training Programme in Egypt on Building Resilience of Tourism Enterprises, to be held in November and December 2020, shall answer the following competencies:
- proven experience on the topics of the initiative
- have broad international, and private and public experience
- be able to work and speak fluently in Arabic and English* (English language is a mandatory requirement ONLY if you’re applying for a position of international expert)
- have very good experience on teaching and training
- have abilities and skills to share knowledge in an interactive and practical manner
- preferably know the tourism reality of the region
- preferably have a good knowledge of UNWTO's work and programmes
- proven experience in using Zoom platform
- proven experience in Online education
The experts of the above-mentioned Training Programme are expected to provide the following services, with the support and under the supervision of the UNWTO Academy:
- prepare and develop, in collaboration with the other expert, the documents for the training programme
- participate as an expert
- write a report, with recommendations
If you wish to apply, please fill out this experts’ application form before 30th November 2020.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidacies will be considered and evaluated, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.